Teresa Waldorf’s 24th ANNUAL SUMMER THEATRE DAY CAMP
At UM’s DENNISON THEATRE
MONDAY-SATURDAY, July 20-25, 2020
Here’s the daily fun:
Group Warm-Ups and Announcements
* Creative Dramatics for the little ones! * Acting * Improvisation * Musical Theatre * Movement * Stage Combat *
For the Showcase Performance on Saturday!
Lunch on the Lawn
So pack a sack-lunch!
Special Adventures Friday
* Pie Throwing 101 * The Pony-Off * Water Theatre Olympics * Super Hero Smackdown * The Teacher Dance Craze * Recycled Costume Creations * SHADOW PUPPET PERFORMANCES *
Special Camp T-shirt Coloring Contest!
Full-day Camp for Kindergarten thru High School
(Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Includes Showcase Performance) Cost = $195
(And remember, the K thru 2’s are with their age group all day and always have two teachers who give them lots of snacks and breaks to help them have a wonderful day everyday.)
- Call Teresa at 406-396-1244
- Register on-line at my website Register Now
- Mail registration forms with payment to 208 Pattee Canyon Drive, Missoula, MT 59803
** Please register by July 3, 2020. Full payment must be received to be registered. Make checks payable to Teresa Waldorf.